Sunday, February 17, 2013

Kickass cloudy procrastination



Berlin has been having a LOT of these days lately. On most days, it doesn't bother me me much. But I've slowly started waiting for the morning a splendorous shining sun just bursts through the clouds like an arrogant rock star and tells winter go to shove off. That would be nice.

Operation clean up, as I had called it in my mind because it sounded kickass, has in fact, not been kicking as much ass as I thought it would. But I try doing a little bit here and there when I have time from watching movies, which has been my main task lately. 

As Utopian as it sounds, it's true: I have to begin writing what is called a Master thesis for my course soon, and I'm looking to do something with movies and the portrayal of journalism. So everyone I know has been obligated to produce a list of movies they can think of with journalists in them. I really want to do something with the movie Chicago, one of my all time favourites, but I watched it again last night (for research, you understand. The cookies were merely a tasty aid to get my intellectual juices flowing) and I have a feeling I'm going to have to let it go. So any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Also, Pinterest is threatening to destroy my life with its magnificent procrastination inducing powers. 

And, I miss India.

Love and warm, glittering sun rays hitting you like pew pew pew!,
The Cyniqueen 



3 comments:

HB said...

I wish I had more time to procrastinate. I am at the horrible stage in my life where everything I have to do I actually want to do and it means, although efficient I hardly have time to stop and breath anymore.

Hope you are well, good luck!

Cyniqueen said...

But if you're doing what you actually want to do, you don't need procrastination, do you? Ah, who am I kidding, we all need it.
Thanks for your comment. I gotta go pinterest and stuff :P

Cyniqueen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.