|At a supermarket in Rotterdam. Look at the colours :)|
Things I bought today:
- One birthday card (not for myself because the birthday is over. And because I'm not that person. Yet).
- One coconut
- Cosmopolitan and Better Photography (still don't have that DSLR, in case you're wondering. When I have one, believe me, you'll know. Mars and Pluto and Jupiter will know too).
- A flower garland
Things I heard:
- Very boring 90's hindi music (the absolutely unheard of kind that plays in buses on long journeys).
- Horse hooves - rhythmic, pure, trotting, clipped (through the window of my living room. Love that sound. Such sensory delight).
- A drunk singing loudly passing by the house (also heard through the window of my living room. I do need to start looking for a new place).
Today wasn't special. Nothing fluttered (least of all hope), nothing changed.
I should be getting ready for bed right now. I should be worrying about universities right now. I should be rejoicing that internet's back after a day. Oh, and I should be clearing up the table.
But I want to be in bed with a book. I want to be in Berlin, with the cold, and the snow and I want to miss Goa from there. I want a magic wand to clean up my life. I want that magic wand to be ME.
How's that for vague?