|via Google Image Search|
- Eff being in a great hurry, trying dress quickly and wearing your top inside out.
- Eff sitting at home all day, doing application work.
- Eff paperwork. Eff it to the deep bowels of hell, where Satan and his minions will proceed to use it as second-hand toilet paper.
- Eff having to sit at the laptop for hours on the end and getting an aching finger-joint for your troubles.
- Eff feeling lonely despite all my alter-egos (Am I joking? Nnnalmost).
- Eff rolls of fat and the power they have to plunge one into depression.
- Eff being alone in the house all the time.
- Eff this heaving, circling, wrecking, smashing, screeching tornado inside my head.
- Eff eff eff eff eff eff.
Venting is overrated. But tomorrow is a new day.
P.S - The 'nnalmost' thing is from Arundhati Roy's The God of Small Things when Rahel is trying to deny having seen Velutha even though she actually has. How many nnalmost moments do you have? I have millions, mostly when in conversation with myself.