Things on my mind:
- You never really know for sure. About anything/anyone.
- What will I do when I can't talk to my mom everyday over the phone when I'm far, far away? :-/
- The Catcher in The Rye, as of page 50, is superb. Not at all the kind of stuffy narrative I thought it might be.
- I am spatially challenged (as far as making space for things in my room is concerned).
- I miss having room-mates (who stick by you no matter what and comfort you on sad days and willingly provide comic relief during exams).
- Country music awakens something in me that no other music does (Hmm...except Jazz, perhaps).
- I don't fit into about a thousand of my old college clothes. That, and a combination of Van Gogh, Rubens and Trinny and Susannah prompted a quirky poem about women's body image (at least I think it's quirky). May be I'll post it later. May. Be.
- I really really really really miss having a pet, especially since our last cat, the alien-looking Baldy died last year.
- I love playing the C, G, D, A minor notes on my guitar in succession. They're like best friends who never fight.
- I'm sort of kind of little bit may be starting to get closer to kids. No I'm not. Yes I am. No. Yes. May be. May. Be.
Ever-ly faithful, never-ly flaky (almost),
P.S - Don't ask me about the title. It was the first thing that popped into my head.