|Because sometimes, only Van Gogh can capture how you're feeling.|
Some of the things I will do when I send out my last university application:
- A happy, crazed, I-never-want-to-look-at-another-university-website-in-official-German dance
- Wake up every morning and remind myself that the ordeal of sifting through the 181 universities list is over forever and I don't have to do application work today.
- Revive social life some what.
- Read Bridget Jones' Diary again and laugh and ruminate.
- Not think about anything document related, official language related, list-related at least for a day (because unfortunately, moving to a foreign country entails non application-related paperwork too).
- Go to the Salon. Get a haircut. Get a hair spa thing.
The CyniqueenP.S- Pictures via Google Image Search