|Via Google Image Search|
- I will be in Germany
next month at this timesoon (ifeverythinggoeswellwiththevisabutIhavefaithanditwill).
- Packing is hard.
- Wrapping up your life in a city (well, country) is harder still.
- Giving away old clothes which are ill-fitting and worn; and to which memories cling like musty smells, is tragic.
- I will miss Indian English Television. And knowing about the latest hindi movies and songs. And Tata Sky.
- And my night lamp in my room in Goa that I love so much (but I will buy another one at Ikea the first chance I get).
- I just discovered the best waterproof curling Mascara ev-er. The downside? I can't seem to find any more bottles. Talk about disappointing discontinuation of much loved products (Which I did here that one time).
- I have had 2 doses of local anaesthesia injected into my jaw in the last two days. A routine dental check-up has turned into one continual hell-session, with me needing to visit every day so as to be done with all root canal-ing and wisdom tooth extracting (uh huh) in time before I leave. Thankfully, I have no dentist phobia, and I'm, somewhat immaturely, I must admit, immensely enjoying coming up with new dental double entendres (cavities being filled, dark places being poked and so on). I share them only with myself though, not with the dentist. Obviously.