Sunday, September 4, 2011

Short update and a little dance

It's been so long since I posted (3 and a half weeks), but it seems like longer. My world has changed in that time, hard tests (the test of mettle kind, not the grading kind) have been passed and I write to you from Berlin, where the breeze outside is just right and the sun, in a spurt of end-of-season generosity, has decided to shine and smile at the Berliners.

Oh wait, I never celebrated my coming here with you properly
Okay, I got bored of searching for more. But I'm here, you guys! Finally, after all that longing and craving and dreaming.
It hasn't even been a week yet and I feel like I've never been away. Don't get me wrong, I miss my family like hell and try not to think about home too much. It's different from the last time I was here, because at that time I knew I was going back, that this was a holiday. Now, I'm going to have to call Germany home, and that's something that hasn't sunk in yet.

Feels so good to be blogging again :D

Yours sunnily,

The Cyniqueen

2 comments:

IceMaiden said...

LOL I love that lil birdie!!! :P

Good luck!!!

Cyniqueen said...

Thanks so much Annie! And yeah, the bird rocks, don't he? :)