Saturday, February 5, 2011

A little less conversation, a little more action please

I am a little tired of talking, but lovely things have been happening to me, mentally and emotionally. A stability is steadily building itself, and very slowly, the blind picture in my mind's eye has begun to show discernible shapes, and an explosion of colour and it shines and glows like nobody's business.

A sunny Amsterdam day. Sigh.

Yes, I'm being vague
Yes, I'm no sage

But ever so slow
I let things go
The way they want
They drop, they slant,
but stay afloat:
An unsinkable boat.

Things will happen
I will change
My life's a boon,
my mind's a bane

But through the mist,
the doubtful haze
Dreams will emerge.

And yes, I'm vague
And I'm no sage.

********
I know, I know, I did the vague thing again. It's just a picture of all my dreams coming together, but I don't want to ruin it with words.
Plus, my new motto (for today, anyway) - Work more, talk less :)

Happy Saturday!

The Cyniqueen.

No comments: